Thursday, August 5, 2010

Halloween

We tried to put the nightmare ranch behind us. So we moved onto Halloween 1996. This would be Rob's first Halloween and we could hardly wait. Of course we were more excited then Rob was:-) I made his costume myself and he was a red M&M. I thought it turned out really cute.



John's unit was hosting a Halloween party. I somehow got roped into planning it. The kids got all dressed up in costumes and were ready for some serious tricker treating. All the offices had decorated their doorways and the kids went door to door. I think the kids liked the decorations as much as they liked the candy.

When everyone was done trick or treating we went down to the briefing room. I had set up 4 games for the kids to play and the winner would receive a special prize. We also did pot luck for snacks and drink. While the kids were playing the games I had people set up to double check the candy and everything came out clean.

The party was a huge hit! Almost everyone stayed until 11pm even though the invitations said 6-9. I was really tired by the end but I was so glad everything had went so smoothly.

We were done with Halloween, next we were onto Rob's First Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment