Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rob's 1st Christmas


Since my folks had come down and been here for the first week of December we weren't planning on going home for Christmas but things changed. I just didn't seem to be bouncing back like I should. I was having some abdominal issues that I thought were from the birth but I just couldn't shake them. So when Rob was 5 weeks old we decided to drive up to St. Louis for Christmas. It seemed as though we needed more family help. John's folks were thrilled that we came home so they could meet Rob. Boy, talk about more spoiling :-)

Christmas day was wonderful. A houseful of family,friends and a newborn...it just doesn't get any better then that. Over the course of the next week I had lots of cramping and gas. I just didn't feel well. John and I talked about it and we decided to have me stay in St. Louis for a couple of week until I felt better. So on New Years day John headed back to Fort Polk for work knowing I was in good hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment